54 sickened by toxic vomit gas

The 34-year-old farmer was admitted to Kumamoto Red Cross Hospital in Kumamoto at around 10:50 p.m. on Wednesday after apparently swallowing an agricultural chemical to commit suicide.

He vomited while undergoing treatment, generating toxic chlorine gas.

A total of 54 people near him, including doctors and patients, fell ill. Of them, 10 were admitted to hospitals including the Red Cross Hospital, while the 44 others who were not in serious condition are steadily recovering.

Advertisements

0 Responses to “54 sickened by toxic vomit gas”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




Join 10 other followers

About Onigiri

May 2008
M T W T F S S
« Apr   Jun »
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031  

Visitors

  • 136,227 hits

Recent Comments

Andrei Armiean on Takashi Kotegawa (BNF) –…
Onigiri Sensei on Japanese-Filipino sumo wrestle…
beth on Japanese-Filipino sumo wrestle…
nenabunena on Dom Justo Takayama – the…
Onigiri Sensei on A Japanese hero

RSS Philippines news

  • An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.

RSS Japan news

  • An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.

%d bloggers like this: